psx4droid updated to 3.0.1 - Free Playstation Emulator for Android

Posted by newbie Friday, April 8, 2011 0 comments

A quick fix released by ZodTTD. Solution to some setting freeze etc. Btw this release is surely fast than before even though there is some compatibility issues. And of course the source code is also provided. Feel free to play around with the code and have fun playing Playstation titles on Android Phone.

Just a quick note that I have updated psx4droid to 3.0.1. Now you can always find the latest version of psx4droid to download at this link:

http://www.zodttd.com/downloads/psx4droid.apk

What’s new?

I fixed a bunch of bugs in the settings screen causing force closes as well as settings not saving. I also added the option to show the current framerate.

However, I’m still looking into the incompatibility of psx4droid on the LG Optimus / Honeycomb / Xoom devices. Since I do not have any of these devices, it will take a good amount of time debugging.

Of note, I found out the source code psx4droid is based on, uses source code by smf to emulate the GTE. I am crediting him here in addition to the readme.

Thanks,

ZodTTD

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment