Nintendo 64 turn into Handheld = N64Boy Advance

Posted by newbie Tuesday, March 8, 2011 0 comments

Awesome Nintendo 64 mod by BACTERIA. Big fat Nintendo 64 had become a small and portable Gameboy Advance look alike handheld.

Author says:

I finished my latest N64 portable.

I've been wanting to do this for a while. I'm kinda tired of all the epoxying , sanding, bondo-ing, painting, etc. So a while back I bought a GBA carry case.

But real life got in the way. Anywhoo a few weeks ago while cleaning, I found it and decide to give it a go.

Here's the specs :

Case -- Gba carry case
Screen -- 4.3" Ebay screen with brightness controls
Batteries -- 5600mAh Li-Ions
Buttons -- 6mm X 6mm tacts with colored caps
Joystick -- Gamecube
Expansion Pak included
N64 board cut down to fit
Battery life -- 5-6 hours
Custom laminated screen surround with N64 logo

More details refer to the source.



Video in actions:



Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment